Wow– the end of another Alphabet Project! Of course I still have a few stragglers to fill in, but I must say I’m happy to be (nearly) done with this one. Over the past six months I’ve certainly learned a lot about Adobe Illustrator,* but frankly I’ve lost much of my zeal for vector & robots, & I’m itching to get back to more organic artwork, both in subject matter & technique. I have a completely different & fun new series in my head & can’t wait to get started! I’m hoping to have my first piece up in the next week or two– stay tuned!
In the meantime, check out everybody’s AlphaBots from A to Z here!
*I just learned about the Distort/Roughen effect, which I used (twice) on a zig-zag path, to make the zap of electricity on this guy’s head look more convincingly random.